Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bikini Boot Camp - FINALLY OVER!!

Well, I can officially say that I am done with 12 straight weeks (besides Spring Break) of working out at 6:00 AM. Everyone kept telling me it would get easier, but after 12 weeks I still have to drag myself out of bed against my own will. Now, the working out got easier (Thanks Elizabeth), but the waking up was miserable. I was alway fine once I did it though. I have to say that I feel great and there is actually a muscle or two popping up. It was fun and well worth the sore muscles and fatigue. Hey - maybe I'll even do it again someday!!

Here is a random conversation Kadence and I had yesterday.
Jana - I think this may need some explaination!!
Last night on the way home from church I asked Kadence, "What does Mrs. Jana have in her tummy?" And her response..."Brother."

I just laughed and said, "Well, its a baby like brother, but not YOUR brother."
I thought it was cute that she thinks all babies are her brother.

0 comments: