Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Love Days Off!!

Today both Micah and I had the day off. Kadence went to SonShine School, so we only had Kaison and he takes good naps!! :-) We started off our day with a little spring cleaning. When I get in the mood, man things get done!! So after a little spring cleaning, groceries got bought, and then....a BIG package arrives at our door. So all my hard work then turned into a little fun!! A few hours later....and I have this.



A new comforter for my bed. I have been wanting to make our room more "romantic", but just hadn't found the right set. Then I saw this one and really loved it!!
Now, all I have to do is change the color of my walls. The red really does not match anymore. I hate to cover the red wall, because a lot of sweat and tears went in to the EIGHT coats that it took to get it all covered.

Now I can't wait to go to bed and sleep on my new, clean sheets!!

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

your bedding is so pretty! I love it!