Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break

Well, we had a really eventful Spring Break. The plans we originally made all got canceled, but that was okay. My mom called us on our way down to Texas and told us that her good friend from work passed away from her battle with cancer. She was an amazing woman. She always had a smile and a positive outlook despite her circumstances.

While mom helped make a slide show for the funeral, Micah and I took the kids to the park. For the first time, Kadence met a girl there with the same name (except they spelled it Kadenz). She was really confused and kept saying, "No, I'm Kadence."






Wednesday Micah kept the kids for a while so my mom, sister, and I could go shopping. We both bought cute dresses to wear on Easter and Easter basket gifts for the kids. I tried not to go overboard, but I can't say the same thing about my mom. We both did refrain from buying candy to stuff in the eggs, but Kadence did get a really cute table, umbrella, chair, shovel, and gloves to play with outside. Kaison got the matching boy chair, but he was still a little young for the whole Easter egg hunting. (I keep typing Eater instead of Easter...ooops). They looked adorable in their outfits, but somehow I did not get a picture of them together.



I couldn't ever get a smile out of her.







This final picture you can see what Kadence really wanted to do with her Easter eggs. I am not sure what she was thinking, but she stayed extremely still for a long time so the eggs would not fall off. Crazy girl!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

she is so funny! cute pics!

Gena said...

Loving the placement of the blue eggs!