We have been blessed by God to have three amazing children. We have a beautiful 5 year old daughter, Kadence, a 3 year old son, Kaison and a 5 month old lil' boy, Kayman! Kadence loves to sing and help out with her little brothers. Kaison loves to imagine that he is Buzz Lightyear and Kayman likes to eat, sleep and smile. We have lots of fun reading and playing outside.
Raegan wanted to watch this video like five times. Then, clicking around it took her somehow to other you tube videos with John 3:16 put to music. She asked me if God was singing about 'For God so loved the world' like Kadence was. It was pretty funny. Then it took her to some cartoon called tree bunny something or other. I figured it was harmless until this bunny blew up and there were blood and guts everywhere. How that linked John 3:16 to that I'll never know. I will be the one clicking on 'related videos' next time for sure. Yikes.
That is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Right there with hearing her pray for Papa and Nana. She is such a precious angel and I am so thankful you and Micah and teaching her to love the Lord!
Great Job Kadence! Karli and I are very impressed! Did she learn that in Bible class or Sonshine School? Doing the sign language with it really helps them remember better, doesn't it? very good job!
8 comments:
If that wont make a mama happy, i dont know what would! SO sweet!!!
She looks like a future LTC signer/ interpreter to me! That's my professional opinion ; ) Seriously, you should be very proud! She is precious. Jeri
Raegan wanted to watch this video like five times. Then, clicking around it took her somehow to other you tube videos with John 3:16 put to music. She asked me if God was singing about 'For God so loved the world' like Kadence was. It was pretty funny. Then it took her to some cartoon called tree bunny something or other. I figured it was harmless until this bunny blew up and there were blood and guts everywhere. How that linked John 3:16 to that I'll never know. I will be the one clicking on 'related videos' next time for sure. Yikes.
That is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Right there with hearing her pray for Papa and Nana. She is such a precious angel and I am so thankful you and Micah and teaching her to love the Lord!
Great Job Kadence! Karli and I are very impressed! Did she learn that in Bible class or Sonshine School? Doing the sign language with it really helps them remember better, doesn't it? very good job!
Way to go Kadence. She knows more ASL than I do. WAy to introduce her to that early, Tara.
THat makes me soo proud. SHe is so cute doing it at school too! I just need to teach her the very end! Get your video camera ready for the program:)
looks like sitting over by the signers is paying off!!!! very cute
Post a Comment