Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tiptoe Through the Tulips

Every year I have some yellow tulips that bloom in my front yard. I love them because I don't do anything to them, they just appear for a few weeks at the beginning of spring. I figured I would take advantage of them and try to get a good photo or two of the kids in front of them. It was good thing I did it last week, because they are now gone. Kadence was wanting a snack, so we were bribing her to sit next to Kaison. We got her to sit there, but looking at the camera was a different story.







2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Hey, at least you tried!!

Lesley said...

my tulips didnt bloom this year :(