Okay - one more post for today. I promise this is my last one. Tonight at dinner Kadence suprisingly ate all of her chicken and green beans. She even ate a piece of bread, which she wants at every meal of the day. I have a child who absolutely loves bread. I was really impressed with how well she ate, so I told her that I would give her a surprise later. I knew I had a little bit of cookie dough left in the fridge, so I planned on making her a cookie. She was complaining that we made her get down from the table without her surprise and that is when we heard...THIS...Her ears perked up and said, "Mommy, what's that?" I had this grand idea all of the sudden and said, "That is your surprise!!" Her face absolutely lit up and her and Micah ran outside. I ran and got the camera and a dollar. I have never seen her be so nice to a strange man driving a van that plays music. She picked what she wanted and was even willing to get her picture taken with the ice cream truck. Maybe this will qualify me for "Mom of the Year!!"
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Ice Cream Man!
at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What's the deal with that comment from guhn? I clicked on it and didn't like the results. It minimized my main window and popped up a window about viruses and kind of freaked me out. But it looked like everything is ok on my computer, though I'd recommend deleting the comment as it seems like spam.
Anyway, before I got distracted with that other comment, I was just going to write that the pictures are adorable. The ice cream truck is so much fun!
That is so cute!!
Wow--what a fun song for the ice cream truck! Our ice cream man just plays a boring one-liner over and over! No wonder I never see anyone buying ice cream! I think I'll come to your neighborhood for a treat next time! :o) lol!
Post a Comment