Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Flower Bed

Saturday was a very productive day around our house. Since we moved in to our house I have wanted to tear up some bricks that extended from our patio. They were shifting and it was just a place for weeds to grow. I have wanted to put a flower bed in there and finally yesterday that was accomplished. I just want to preface, before I post any pictures, that I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about flowers. So before all you 'green thumb' people say, "she planted that," just know that I didn't know what I was doing.

Before: (I forgot to take one just before, so this is the best I could do. You can still see how terrible it was.)


After:

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

It looks great! Let me know if you want a few more flowers...we have some leftovers from yesterday!

Jared said...

You planted that!?! ..... Just joking. Looks great!!