Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Who's Who?

People usually say that my kids look a lot alike. I took this picture of Kaison today and it reminded me a lot of Kadence when she was this age. Sorry daddy for the pink bib. It was all we had! What do you think?


Kaison - 6 months old


Kadence - 6 months old

5 comments:

Summer said...

Wow. They look almost identicle.

Lisa said...

They do look very similar, but more different than I thought, when seeing their pictures together at the same age. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest angel faces I've ever seen! (Even if Kaison is wearing a pink bib)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I think the difference is in the eye/nose area. KAison looks a big more serious to me! Cutie patooties!

Gena said...

They do look similar. Their eyes are a little different, though. You can tell Kaison is a boy, for sure. That's probably a good thing!