Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More Savings

I have mentioned before that I am always looking for a bargain. I have been holding on to a copoun to CVS for a $30 gift card if you transfer a prescription there. I finally needed to refill Kadence's Singulair so I finally got my gift card. Since we are constantly needing diapers and formula, I figured that should be what I spend my gift card on. Lucky for me, if you spent $20 on certain Proctor & Gamble products you could get and extra $5 back. With all my coupons combined I was able to get everything in the picture below for $2.90. I couldn't believe it. I actually had another coupon for the diapers, but somehow I misplaced it. My total savings on this trip was $42.50.


Another good deal I found...If you are a formula user and not picky about brand of formula you use, you can buy this Bright Beginnings formula here for Buy 1 Case Get 1 Case 1/2 Off with free UPS shipping on orders over $39.99. One case is $89.94 and you get 6 35.0 oz cans of formula. If you buy 2 cases of the regular formula it comes to under $11.50 a can (which is heck of a lot better than the "regular" price of 18.99 a can at CVS).

4 comments:

Gary Atchley Group said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

If you ever see any good deals on Enfamil AR, let me know. I have to use it because Viv has acid reflux. Formula is too expensive!

The McDowells said...

Good job! I love getting free and super cheap groceries. Have you ever been on a coupon train? It is a good way to get higher value coupons from people in other states. The only cost is a stamp.

Kristy said...

Good job! I am very impressed.