Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Beautiful Day at the Zoo!

What beautiful weather we had yesterday! Can you believe that is was 77 degrees in February? Well, thanks to the Zoo having free M0nday's in February, my kids and I got to get out and enjoy God's beautiful creation. We met Lisa and Karli Bialon there for lunch and then had a fun stroll through the zoo. It was absolutely beautiful and the girls had such a great time. I was able to snap a few pictures too!!


Here are the girls having so much fun feeding the ducks!!


We didn't want to get lost!! They loved holding each others hand. I think Kadence is obsesed with holding hands with her friends.


Before she has been afraid of this big gorilla, but today we conquered our fear and rode on his back!! Way to go Kadence!!

Kaison was there too, but he slept most of the time in the stroller.

1 comments:

Gena said...

I'm just wondering where the picture of the giraffes is? ;) Cute pictures.