This is how if found Kaison the other day. There were more stickers than the picture can show!! He didn't seem to mind. Kadence thought it was pretty funny too!! He should be careful - one of these days she will be dressing him up like a princess.
I think I am starting to see a pattern. Check out Christi's blog and see why.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Attack of the Sticker Monster
at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aren't stickers the greatest cheap entertainment for a toddler! Sophie loves them. Yes, you may steal my post, I stole it from an email :) Thanks for the potato soup recipe. I have been looking for a good potato soup. I have tried one of Christi's and the first time it turned out great but now when I make it is too watery. Not sure what I'm doing wrong :(
I think he looks like a pretty cool craft. I'll have to try that one.
Post a Comment