Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Look What Showed Up At My Door This Morning!!

I made a big mistake of making a big deal to Micah about how I did not want flowers for Valentine's Day. I have a hard time justifying the $60+ they spend when I could go buy a new outfit or something that will not die after 2 or 3 days. (I do not have a green thumb! I just can't keep things alive). I did fail to mention that I did not want flowers the day before Valentine's Day. Today is a special day!! Micah proposed to me 6 years ago today!! It really seems like yesterday.

About the cost of the flowers, he actually won these!! I was so relieved. He said he had ordered them the day before I made my spill about not wanting flowers, but his name was drawn in a contest to get them for free!! Lucky me - Now I can get roses and a new outfit for Valentine's day!!

I hope that everyone else has a romantic, fun filled day tomorrow!!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

that is so sweet! They are beautiful! Happy Engagement Day! I was just informed that I get a spa night tomorrow!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful flowers! I love hearing about your deals by the way! Very inspiring!