Okay - so Micah, being the great husband and father that he is, decided he would get the kids ready on Saturday while I splet in a while. We were going to his parent's house to watch the OU game that afternoon so he got the kids in the OU attire and then "attempted" to fix Kadence's hair. Now...he has gotten her ready for Sonshine School many times without me, but never has he been brave enough to attempt pigtails. I think the picture says everything!! I am so glad that I came to her rescue before she was taken out into public and embarrassed. (I was probably more worried about my own embarrassment.)
Monday, October 8, 2007
Please Help!!!!!!!
at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I think the pigtails are hilarious. I am glad I have boys, because I know that Sheldon would have no idea how to fix a little girl's hair. He has trouble picking out matching clothes as it is for the boys.
Micah is brave. Someone once asked me to put their kid's hair in pigtails and it turned out only slightly better than Micah's attempt. I'm so not a hair person.
This is too funny! I showed Sheldon this picture and he said, "What is wrong with her hair?" See what I mean?
Cute...I must give Micah props for dressing her better than Joshua...Joshua has 3 that he rotates and if he can't find one of the 3 then he gets me to help him out!
well i think he did pretty good jay has done some pretty bad things to his girls hair...
Post a Comment