Where is Kaison?
Where is Kaison?
Did he come?
Did he come?
Come to Bible class,
Come to Bible class.
He's right here,
Peekaboo!
Yes, Kaison has joined the ranks in his Bible class for newborns. I was trying to convince myself that they had to 8-10 weeks old before going, for safety reasons. Well, I finally (after some convincing from Micah) broke down and took him to class. This was not actually his first time, but the first time I finally remembered my camera. And he didn't even get to sit on the table. The poor guy had to be down on the floor. Well, according to his teachers, they say that he loves Bible class. He is usually awake when we take him in and then after the first song or two he is out! Maybe he is taking it all in by osmosis!! 

Monday, October 8, 2007
Bible Class
at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment