Kaison is really getting a personality. It is so much fun when he sits and talks to you!!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Kaison Laughing
at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaison is really getting a personality. It is so much fun when he sits and talks to you!!
at 2:49 PM
4 comments:
Aww he's so cute. Hey thanks for the advice. When you had to stop nursing did you just stop or do a couple of times a day? I'm confused on how to do it.
Thanks Tara. We're going to test out some of our samples and see which kind she likes the best.
I love the noises you make Tara! Kaison is growing up too fast!
Oh, that is sweet! He is getting so big and I still have never seen him! Just a couple more weeks, though, and we'll all be passing him around!
Post a Comment