![]() |
| Kadence's 2nd Birthday |
Okay so I said I would come back and tell how wonderful Kadence's 2nd Birthday was. You can look at all kinds of pictures at the link above.
We just invited all of her church and Sonshine school friends out to Hafer Park for a Luau birthday party. We all wore leis and had wonderful "beach" cupcakes. I have to say I thought they looked pretty cute, but we had issues with the icing melting because of the humidity. Oh well. Kadence had lots of fun opening presents and playing with all her friends on the big slides.
It seems hard to believe that my baby is now 2 years old. Where has the time gone? She is growing up so fast and in a few weeks will not be my baby any more. :-(





1 comments:
It looks like a fun party! I can't wait to read about it. We also can't wait to hear about your new baby! It is getting so close.
Post a Comment