Okay - so I was watching the 12:00 news this afternoon and I guess they were really stretching for stories today. I hope no one else had to suffer through the news story titled "President's Routine Colonoscopy Tomorrow." That poor guy. Who in the world cares when the President gets his routine colonoscopies. That is one of the most private things I can think of and here they news is telling the world. I don't even want to know which of his next yearly exams will be on the news next month.
I know this was random, but I was really disturbed by it this afternoon.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Random...Absurd News Headline
at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Somethings just aren't private when you're that famous I guess. At my old job everyone had health issues and had no problem whatsoever discussing their intestinal and gall bladder troubles in detail. I was disgusted. Daily.
Post a Comment