Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kaison Has Arrived!

Well, if you haven't already heard Kaison was born yesterday, July 29th at 11:37 am. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. He has a tiny bit of blonde hair and looks a lot like his sister. We are all doing well and just came home from the hospital this afternoon. I will get the pictures off my camera hopefully this evening and post them soon. Thanks for your prayers during this time.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Congratulations! We are thinking and praying for you.

Ryan and Katie said...

Congrats! I'll be checking back for the adorable photos! :)

Alisha said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the photos.

EandJTrygg said...

Congrats! (FYI, no guy wants to be told that he looks like his sister. Just remember that for when he gets older!) -- Erik

Tammy said...

Wow, congratulations!!! We've been thinking about you guys, knowing it would be any day now. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you're all doing well.