Well a couple of months ago I was stressing over what bedding I wanted to get for the new baby's room. Oh yeah...and if you didn't notice, his name is officially Kaison. We have the letters for his wall already, so there is no going back now.
Anyways, we had thought a lot about using an old vintage truck theme for his room, but just could not find what we were looking for. My grandpa owns an old Chevy pickup, AKA "Blue Baby" and we wanted to really use that as our inspiration. Then Pottery Barn came out with a line with red, blue, and green trucks. It really went perfect for what we were looking for. The bumper that we went with didn't actually go along with the trucks, but it was only $20 so it was a must!!
His room is coming together finally. We spent all day yesterday cleaning out the guest bedroom and putting things into the attic. As we were rearranging furniture unfortunately we noticed that his room needs a new coat of paint. There are scuffs and scratches everywhere. That is why nothing is on the walls yet. As you can see we still have a lot to do and get to complete his room, but I am sure that it will be ready before he comes!!









2 comments:
Aww, his room is looking so cute! Love the name too!
Hey Tara! I just found your blog from Amy's blog so I thought I'd say hello! I like the nursery & can't wait to get mine up soon! We're going to put the crib up next month! Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment