These are 7 words you hate to hear come out of your pediatricians mouth. All day Sunday and Monday morning Kaison was running a fever. At its highest it was 103.7. Luckily it did not stay there for long because I really did not want to go to the emergency room. Monday morning I finally called and got him in to the doctor. He had been throwing up, really congested, and had a nasty cough. It didn't take Dr. Stephens long to figure out that he definitely had bronchitis and two ear infections. Without doing an x-ray he couldn't tell if he really had pneumonia or not, but he was going to treat him as if he did. The poor guy had to get a steroid shot and start breathing treatments every night. Since Kaison seems to be prone to getting bronchitis, Dr. Stephens is afraid that he might have asthma. Please pray that Kaison starts to improve soon so that we don't have to go in for a chest x-ray!! Thanks!!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That sounds rough! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery!
Poor baby! I will pray for you all too!
Poor little guy. I hope he gets better soon! Kadence's haircut is really cute.
Cadon had pnuemonia. We had two days of two shots before we could start oral antibiotics. Its no fun, but he did great and recovered quickly. I just am more careful about exposing him to other children. If I could I think I would boycott bible class from Oct-April, but since that is very realistic, we do the best we can.
Hey! Maida just got over a double ear infection and bronchitis! Did you ever find out if he had Pneumonia? Maida got on an antibiotic for her ear infections, but she's still so sick even after the meds are gone. I'm thinking about taking her back in... wondering if it's Pneumonia! I also wanted to ask you about the medical transcription that you do... if you have time, will you email me and tell me about it? karascharrer@gmail.com. I hope that your little guy is feeling much better! :o)
Post a Comment