Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Spoiled Rotten

Well, Micah and I have been spoiled rotten these last couple of weeks. We have been blessed to have somebody cook dinner for us almost every night for the last 3 weeks. On the nights that we didn't have left overs we would find ourselves at Jason's Deli or Chili's or at a friends house. Lucky for me I had to cook our first meal in 3 weeks last night. I made chicken spaghetti and I have to say it was pretty good! I cut up a fresh salad with strawberries and almonds (which is now a requirement for Micah now since we had a lot of salads with strawberries and almonds over the last 3 weeks). I usually just make generic salads with maybe a green pepper, tomato, carrots, and broccoli. Micah never knew how yummy it was to have strawberries and almonds in your salad. He was also introduced to homemade strawberry dressing. It looks like I am in for it. I am going to have to broaden my cooking skills after all of these great meals. Thanks to everyone who volunteered to cook us dinner!! It defintely makes having babies worth it. :-) Just kidding. Our kids are such a blessing and I am so grateful to have 2 wonderful, good tempered kids.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I agree! I never knew how wonderful our calss' meal ministry was until I became a lucky recipient.
And I completely understand about forgetting to feed your child. It happens to me at least one meal a day!