Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

My Bathing Beauty

Kadence absolutely loves to play outside in the pool. Yesterday the weather was so nice that we all went out to play. Micah actually mowed the yard and trimmed the trees while the rest of us played outside. Kaison even got to relax in his bouncy seat.


MY BATHING BEAUTY!


KAISON RELAXING IN THE SUN!

Also, here lately we have been having problems with a mole ruining our landscaping and grass in our front and back yard. While I was relaxing in my lawn chair (right over a mole hill) I all of the sudden felt something popping up under my foot. I of course freaked out and started screaming and jumping around. The mole never actually came completely out from under the ground, but you could see it pushing up on the dirt. It was really quite entertaining. I probably watched it for 20 minutes. Micah came and stomped on the spot, but it did not seem to bother him.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of the moles, please let us know. I am tired of my flower beds being invaded.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

You should watch the episode on little people about how to catch the moles. Mainly, you sit and watch for them to come up and shoot them with your shotgun. Pretty sure that won't work in Edmond though!

rebeckaoneal said...

hey i heard if you put hair clipings in the hole they will go away and hair salon will gladly give you a bag full people used to come and ask us all the time for them for this purpose