Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday Present from Mom and Dad

Here is a picture of what we gave Kadence for her birthday. Thanks so much to Sada for doing a great job. I absolutely love it!!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute Chair!

Kadence's party looked like fun. The boys would have loved to be there and it would have been a great way to meet other kids!
Anyway, I hope she got her gift. I left it on your front porch. I can't remember if the card was with it or not. I have been driving with it in the back of my car for weeks!

kj said...

Cute chair, I love it!!

Where's the pics of the new kitchen to promote DJ's custom tile??? HA HA HA