I got a new Nikon D40 camera for christmas!! I haven't learned all the cool bells and whistles, but here are a few pictures I have taken lately!


Wednesday, January 9, 2008
A few pictures with my new camera
at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Man your kids look like Micah!
Cute pictures!!! I like your camera too:)
That is the same one I have and love it!
What beautiful children, especially the last one! : ) I tried to get a picture of Kadence and Addie in the wagon at x-mas, but by the time I figured out how to turn your camera on, Kadence was running through the back door to tell Nana about her wagon ride...
Great pictures. Don't you love a new camera?
Ooh, I'm excited for you and totally jealous too! I'm hoping for a DSLR this Christmas... only 11 months to go :)
I love the pic of Kadence in her jammies w/ Kaison. She looks so sweet. Sophie looks forward to seeing her every week. Thanks for the compliment by the way. I love being involved in CR. Wow, last night was so powerful and well put together. I'm glad you guys were able to pop over.
Post a Comment