Well, Kaison has officially joined the ranks of all the kids that can roll from his back to his tummy and then to his back again. He tackled both of them in one day. We knew it was coming soon because sometimes he would wake up in his bed on his stomach. We finally got to witness it for ourselves. It takes him a little while sometimes, but Kadence is very proud of his new accomplishment. She really has trouble letting him do it by himself though. Here is the video to prove our new feat!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
We're On a Roll
at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a cutie! HE looks so big! Our kids are growing up too fast!
As much as I enjoyed that Dallas trip it sure did mess Bode up on the eating thing. But I gave him formula and he slept longer than he ever had so I think there is no going back. What kind did you use with Kadence? I know nothing about this formula business.
I can't believe you captured that on video. I wish I had Greyson's first roll documented. Now I just have to figure out how to upload videos on you tube and put them on my blog. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment