Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've Got the Joy

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

her laugh is so precious!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Corban now wants to watch Kadence all day long...as if he doesn't see her enough!

Christi said...

Okay I love the part where she says "Where?" It is so cute.

Christi said...

I am cracking up at Micah in the background. He is too into the TV.

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey Tara! I just ran across your blog! I think that your kids are so cute. How have you been? Congrats on your new little one. Is it okay if I add your blog address to my blog addresses? I love Kadence's "I've Got the Joy" song. It's SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait until Maida can sing like that.