Kadence's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Kaison's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Kayman's Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Choices, Choices

Well these last couple of weeks I have been trying my hardest to decide on some bedding for the new baby. I know it is probably not a surprise, but I am having the most difficult time deciding on what I like best. Of course, the ones that I really like cost a fortune and I am not sure that he is going to need the fanciest bedding around. I have even tried to look at different fabric stores to try and make my own bedding. And since I have absolutley no idea of what patterns coordinate and would look good that process was not fun. So, that is why I need you. Here are three of my favorites. They range from $80 to $500. I know, I know who spends $500 on bedding, especially for a newborn. So here are the pictures. Tell me which one that you think would be the cutest for our new baby boy!! Thanks!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1--that's my favorite, but they are all cute! Good luck deciding! :o) ~lisa

Anonymous said...

They are all very cute. Choice #1 is my favorite. I think #3 would be my second choice.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lisa and Kristy. If you wanted to do a custom bed we could ask for Nana's help!

Andrea said...

Choice number one, and if you want it custom done we could look online for some fabrics that look like that. I know some neat places online.

Anonymous said...

My favorite as far as decor goes is #3. However, since babies see black and red first I think #2 might be the best for babies, since it has that bright red in it. These are all so cute though!

Vanover Adventures said...

I like #2. You could go a lot of different ways with the basic colors and it would transition well into more of a toddler room instead of just a baby rrom...but like you I do like them all! Good luck!